I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Travel Day


Well I made to trek to Renton today. It was sure raining hard for most of the way. At some points along the way you could not even see 10 meters in font of you. As I got closer to Renton, the rain eased off. Check out some of the hazards. I thought Burnaby Lake was a tough place to paddle.



I dropped off my boat at the boathouse, and checked out the area a little before going to my hotel. Boy did I ever luck out on the room. It is a big room, with a full kitchen. I went out to Safeway and bought groceries for my week long stay. So now I am all set. I am looking forward to starting tomorrow.



No comments: