I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Training Camp - Day Four AM

Today's presentations were by far the best of the whole camp. It was all about training plans. What to have in them and how to organize them. We discussed training zones. What was incorporated in each zone, and workouts for each.

This mornings workout was a maximum aerobic session. 3X ( 4X 1 min. on / 15 sec. off) These were to be done at highest aerobic level without going anaerobic. the wind was blowing so Ii used the V10 sport again.

No comments: