I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Training Camp - Day Six AM

The last workout of the camp was a aerobic session with 6X 4 mins on / 2 mins off.

The whole session all I concentrated on was technique. All of the four points that Dan said I needed to focus on. So I did a slow stroke rate, with a delibrate focus on technique. Plant the balade and then rotate, not the other way around. It helped being in the V10 - Sport for this. Did not have to worry about balance, just concentrate on my stroke.

Now everything is packed up. Time to eat burgers. yee haa.

No comments: