I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Product Testing - Energy Drink



Now the product test was another energy drink. This one was a mix. So I mixed it up with 12 oz. of water, instead of the 8 oz. as per the instructions. I was told by the person that gave it to me that the taste was not very good. In fact it was down right disgusting, that she could not drink it all. Well my impression was close to the same, it defiantly not very good tasting.

Today was a great day for testing energy drinks, because I had none. Same as when I tested the Monster drink. I took the drink 45 mins before my run. it took about 15 mins before it kicked in. It did raise my energy level no doubt, but it did not last very long. In my 2nd set I could feel it wearing off. So on a scale of 10, I rate this drink a 5.

No comments: