I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Running and Lost Data

It was a good run. 6X 4 mins.jog / 1 min walk. At the 5th set, there was a problem with my GPS. It seemed to drop the signals from the satellites. I looked down at it, and it said I had gone only 280m. the other sets up until that time had been high 700s to low 800s. This I knew was wrong, but it sure deflated my bubble up to that point.

Here I thought I was cruising nicely Good stride, not too much pain, and then I looked at the GPS. The next set everything was back to normal. Go Figure. I have put up the averages for the missing information (in brackets) and the actual as per my GPS

No comments: