I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Training Schedules


Starting this week I will start posting my training schedule for the week. By having it posted at the beginning of the week. It will keep me on track as to my training. At the end of each week I will review what I have done and where I need to go for the next week.

Right now it looks kind of plain, but as the weeks go on, it will become more “interesting” Once surf ski racing www.deepcovekayak.com starts on Tuesday nights, there will be two training sessions on that day. As well on every second Thursday, when the Big Chop Series starts. www.bigchop.ca

More on these two great surf ski events in future posts.

No comments: