I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Milestone Swim

Today I became only half a spaz.

I actually made it for the whole 30 mins, doing the half and half workout. Half and half, meaning half my goofy frog swim and half the proper front crawl stroke.

When I started this morning I knew I could do at least 15 mins of this because I had done it on Wednesday. So off I went. By the time a got to the 15 min mark, I was getting bagged. So I just told myself, lets just try one more and see how it goes. Well I just kept telling myself that for the next 15 mins, and viola, done.

No comments: