I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Training Camp - Day Four PM

This afternoon we put what we learned this morning into practice. We made out our training plan for the coming season. It was a very exercise for us, as we filled out our plans with Dan's help.

The workout session was an all out anaerobic workout. 5X (45 sec. on / 5:15 min off) For this workout I used the big V10. I found this boat was a handful in the wind. The large front deck acted just like a sail, pulling the boat all over the place.

No comments: