I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Swimming and Advice

Here I was swimming (if you call it that) and the coach for the swim club, comes over and asks me if Al was my brother. I said yes, and she starts giving me advice on my not spreading my legs when I roll to take a breathe. Which I thought, "hey this is cool"

So I took her advice and it sure did work. I did not slow down during my exchange. Which meant less water intake on my part. Which after almost up chucking at the side of the pool, is a good thing. I need all the help I can get.

No comments: