I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow is Receding, Back to Running

Well the snow has finally receded enough to start running outside again, but timing has been bad.

Tomorrow I am back to training for the Sun Run and the "Climb the Wall". Last night I managed to get in some laps in the pool, after getting back from Victoria. I was there coaching Amber, in the Monster Erg, which is 2000 meters of pure hell. She came in second in her division, which was pretty good. That is it for her erging, now it is time to get on the water. Same goes for me.

No comments: