I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Ultimate Surf Ski



I was cruising the internet and I found the ultimate surf ski. I cannot imagine the look on the faces of the guys at the Deep Cove Tuesday Night race, if I show up with one of these.

Nelo is offering a two day clinic in Portugal for any prospective buyers. (I need to phone my travel agent) It says it is capable of over 30 Kph. Check it out, and fill in your pre-order information at www.foilkayak.com

2 comments:

little_boots said...

Obviously the look on our faces would be laughter, because we'd tie a rope between the back foil and the dock... Please don't buy one or I may never win again.

dkpearse said...

Jim,

I think you have it backwards. I need to buy it, just to keep up to you. I am tired of watch your back during races. Mind you I get to see how to paddle properly from that view.

dkpearse