I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Swimming???? with Frustration

This Mornings swim I decided to see how many lengths I could get doing the front crawl before getting tired. It turned out to be 5 lengths or 250 meters. Then I went back to the tries and true 50 meters breast stroke / 50 meters front crawl. Go thing I am in this for the long haul, or I would be getting very frustrated with myself at this point.

The last 25 meters was another all out sprint. It felt good to good as fast as I could. I actually passed one guy who was swimming with fins. Then it was off to the hot tube.

No comments: