I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Deep Cove Race #2 Results

Here are the results from the Deep Cove Race #2.

There seems to be an error. I have noticed that Katja was left off of the standings. I think she finished near Jodi. If anyone notices any other omissions, please send a comment, and I will make the necessary changes.

As well, just a reminder that PFDs are mandatory and must be worn during the race. If not, your name (s) go to the bottom of the list.

1 comment:

rainbow said...

Yes, Katja finished just ahead of Jodi and just behind the Scots.