I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Running With a Good Pace

Another steady pace run today, but this time the pace was increased from the same run last week. It was 20 minutes long, and a nice easy run. Not bad considering that when a got up this morning I was completely bagged.

Next week I will be back to doing intervals and bringing the speed up. It is time to start working on running faster.

Running dist: 3.72 kilometres
total dist: 4.72 kilometres
time 20: minutes
total time: 32 minutes
average speed: 11.1 kph
max. speed: 17.5 kph

No comments: