I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Morning Swim

This morning's swim was a bit of a chore. I am tired from the Sun Run on Sunday and last night's surf ski race. My resting pulse is way up, so I wasn't overly enthused about swimming. I changed up my workout to 50 m. breast stroke and 50 m. front crawl.

After the swim I sat in the hot tub, and used the jets to massage my thighs and calf muscles, which were still tight from Sunday. It seemed to work well in loosen them up. I will have to remember that for next time.

No comments: