I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

P90X Phase Two - Day Thirty Seven


It has only been 6 hours since the last workout, and here I am doing Plyometrics this morning.

I was really bagged this morning, but I managed to keep up with everything except the single leg hopping. I still have difficulty in doing the criss - cross. So I just hop up and down instead.

By the time I was finish I was drained. It felt good, but I am going to be knackered for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey D,
The criss-cross hopping is tough. I found that leading with my hips helped the pattern.

In regards to Ab-X, do it! I've been doing it after each weight workout and I'm seeing a difference. Big difference. I couldn't do some of the movements at at all (Roll up/V ups) but now I'm keeping up... sort of. Doing Ab-ripper X with my shoes off was a big help.

Good luck. I'm starting my 4th week.

steve in TX