I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Monday, November 17, 2008

P90X Phase Two - Day Fifty


Back to Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Today's workout was ok, not too hard. and not too easy. I push it where I could and maintained last weeks effort when I could not.The one arm push ups are still hard being in the middle of the workout. I am still doing them on my knees, but I am going fairly low to the ground.



After Chest, Shoulders and Triceps it was straight into Ab Ripper X. It was my best performance yet doing it. There was only two exercises out of eleven that I could not keep up, but I would still finish it, just not at the speed of the group.

No comments: