I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

P90X Phase Two - Day Forty Four


Missed yesterdays workout, so I did it today. It was Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. I managed to make some minor improvements from the last time. On some of the exercises, I could push it pasty where I was before, but on some I could just do what I had done last time.

Then it was straight into Ab Ripper X. It is still hard on my lower back but I push it where I can, and ease off where I can't. Eventually I will be able to go the full distance with this workout, it is just going to take time.

No comments: