I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

P90X Phase Two - Day Fifty Two

This was a case of too much, too quickly. I hammered the first half of the exercises, and paid for it in the second half. By the time I got to the end, I could barely do the exercises, especially the max rep pull ups. I could only do half of what I normally do. Even though I died at the end, I still think it is better to go all out and die, versus not going hard, just to make the rep count at the end.


This turned out to be my best Ab Ripper X workout yet. I am still struggling with the heels to the sky exercise. With my hamstrings being as tight as they are, I can't get my legs straight, so I have to do the exercise with them bent.

No comments: