I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

P90X Phase Two - Day Thirty Eight


This mornings workout was Back & Biceps. This was another of the workout that does not have repeats in it. So it was hard to determine the amount of weights I should use for each exercise. So I erred on the side of caution and backed it down a bit. Starting with lighter weights until I could figure the exercise out.

I marked down in my log book if the weight was easy, medium, or hard. So the next time, I can "bring it". This week repeats for the next three weeks, so I will be doing this each week. Trying to best the previous weeks high score, so to speak.

I must admit, this program even though it is tough,(or as tough as you want to make it) is a lot of fun.

No comments: