I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

P90X Phase Two - Day Fifty One


Another good round of Plyometrics. I really liked today's workout, I really pushed most of the exercises. There seems to be one exercise per set that is a real killer for me. Rock Stars, Hot Foot, Etc.are the ones I really have to push it, because I find them quite hard.

As I am doing the workout, I keep thinking I am going to die, but I keep pushing myself, and at the end, I think that wasn't so bad. Ha ha ya right. I I may bitch and whine about some of the exercises, but I love it. It is makes you want to work hard. It is like when you are doing a training session in the K1 or Surf ski, and you just dog it. This is like having your coach right next to you pushing you to work.

No comments: