I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Twenty Three


Back on track with the workouts. Today was another plyometrics session. It is becoming one of my favourite workouts because it is a grinder. It really makes you want to work hard.

Even though I have been only at it for a little over three weeks, including the pre-P90X sessions, I am starting to see results. I need to add another hole in my belt, to tighten it up more, and I have lost about 5 lbs. Cool.

Tomorrow it is back to the weights and my top work out, Shoulders and Arms

No comments: