I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, October 31, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Thirty Three


Core Synergistics was the workout this morning. Today I was sluggish, and wasn't keeping up on some of the exercises. I kept an even pace throughout the workout, but could not get into the "X" level of it. As usual I did the extra. It does not make sense to me to stop, and fast forward to the cool down. Just keep going and do the extra stuff, at the end you feel much better for doing it.

Still having difficultly in doing the banana to superman. Will keep working on it. Presently I am setting up my calendar to do two rounds of P90X. The next one will be doubles, and should take me to the start of the spring surf ski racing.

No comments: