I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, October 10, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Twelve


Another round of legs and back. This time I didn't progress as well as I wanted. I managed to do one or two reps more on some of the pull ups, but basically stayed the same.

The wall squats are a killer. I still can't go the full 60 seconds at 90 degrees. For some reason I am better at the one leg version verses the two leg one. Also my coordination when doing the three way squats with kicks, is quite humorous to watch. What a spaz, but I still keep going no matter how stupid I look.

No comments: