I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Twenty Eight

Today I tried as usual to play catch up on the workouts that I missed. It was a grinder doing Legs & Back. It has a lot of pull ups, which is my weakest area of all, but even with that said, I have made improvements doing them. Small improvements, but improvements all the same.

Tomorrow I start week #4, and the cardio section of the program.

Monday: Yoga X
Tuesday: Core Synergistics
Wednesday: Kempo X
Thursday: X Stretch
Friday: Core Synergistics
Saturday: Yoga X
Sunday: X Stretch

It will be a good week of workouts, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darrell

How is the P90X coming along. I caught one of the ads on TV yesterday, and was pretty impressed with all the praise for it.

According to the folks in the Ad, you should be well on your way to a firm ripped body by now ;)

Do you feel like its living up to its press?

Cheers

Steve

dkpearse said...

Steve,

It is all that the commercial says it is, as long as you follow it. It works out great for me, and my nutty schedule.

One good thing is that I can do it at home, I don't have to go out, and all the logistics that go with that. For the money it is cheap because personal trainers are expensive.

I am not ripped (yet), but I can really feel my muscles all over. It has some great workouts that go over the entire body.

I highly recommend it anyone who wants to get in shape.

Darrell