I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Thirty One


This mornings workout was Kenpo. The one issue I have with this workout is that there is not enough of a warm up for the legs. So the next time I am going to do this one, I will do a separate warm up before I start.

At 5 in the morning, things are just not ready to go full out, and my hamstrings were not up to the task today. My kicks were basically pathetic. The punches no problem, actually they were a relief after trying to do the kicks. As with the other workouts, this is just another part to work on to get better. The workout is fast paced and fun.

I was still sweating from it, even after my shower. It really gets the heart pumping, and I guess that is what it is all about.

No comments: