I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Monday, October 20, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Twenty-Two


Today is my re-start of week three. Last week I had a cold, and wasn't feeling that great that I only managed one P90X workout all week. So I decided to re-start at week three. I managed to go beyond what I did last time with some of the exercises, but on others I bombed and could only do half the reps.

That is what it all about. Trying to better the last time, and kept on improving. Even if it just one more rep than last time or more weight with the same number of reps. Inch by inch, step by step, just keep pushing yourself, and you will get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm into my 2nd week. ouch. Seeing small improvements in most movements. Able to keep up with plyo this time. Ab program is still tough.

How do you eat an elephant?

one bite at a time.