I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, May 9, 2008

WMG 2009 Road Show Update



*****IMPORTANT NOTICE*****

You need an invatation to go to this meeting.

Email: rochelle.geeves@2009worldmasters.com right away.

The closing for this meeting is May 30th, 2008.

The meeting will be held in Richmond, B.C. On June 11th, 2008.

The venue will be:

Best Western Richmond Hotel & Convention Centre.
7551 Westminster Hwy.

In the ballroom, starting at 7:30pm

Topics covered:

Latest information on your sport
Advice on where to stay in Sidney
How to make the most of your visit
Social Programme
Bringing your equipment to Sydney

No comments: