I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Product Review – Vital ID


I started thinking about being out on training paddles or runs for that matter and having identification, but after my little mishap during a downwind run in English Bay the other week, it brought it to the top of the priority list.

I have been researching for a product that I could wear that would have my identification on it. I needed something that could be changed easily and be water proof. I was reading Canadian Runner magazine and came across the prefect product for my needs. It is the Vital ID sport band.

It is inexpensive, and can include all the emergency information required. It comes with two id strips, and you can order more if needed. So now I have my ID with me when I go paddling or running.

I have included a quick link to the VitalId site on my blog.

No comments: