I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Two



Todays workout was plyometrics. Which turned out to be a really hard one. It is just under an hour of jumps, squats, and lunges. Some of the exercises I had to do the modified version because there was no way I could do the regular form. Even then it was hard. Sixty seconds of jump, reversing squats is a killer, especially at the 45 second mark. That is where it is really burning good, and I had to zone out just to finish it.

Hopefully I will get better at it in the weeks to come. This workout is one of the few that you do every week for the full 90 days.

No comments: