I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, October 3, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Three


I am really getting behind with this program. I missed last night's workout, so I got up early this morning and did the Shoulders & Arms workout. Sometime today I have to do the Ab Ripper X workout as well.

On the weekend I have to do two workout per day to catch up on top of my paddling workout on Sunday. It is going to be a tough weekend for sure. Then I get to start the whole thing again on Monday.

Next week I will make sure that I don't miss any more workouts. Trying to make them up is painful.

No comments: