I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Four


Since I am way behind schedule, I did Yoga X this morning.

It is a lot harder than I imagined. There are positions that right now I just cannot do. So I do them the best that I can and just keep going. I managed not to fall over doing the workout, but I think that was just a fluke.I certainly do not have the flexibility of the people on the DVD, but that is why I got it in the first place. duh. If I was good at it I wouldn't be using this system.

The workout is the longest of the series at 1-1/2 hrs.long, but worth every minute. It is definately one of the best of the twelve, and most likely the hardest.

No comments: