I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day One


I was so bagged from the regatta, that I started my P90X one day late. I have to shift everything over one day for this week. Meaning there will be no rest day on Sunday. Next week I will be back on track.

First up was the Chest & Back workout. This is a series of push and pull exercises. Going from push ups to pull ups. I listened to Tony and paced myself for the first set on most of the exercises. Since I had done this workout before, I knew what to expect.

As with all of the DVDs, I was soaked by the time I was finished. These are excellent workouts and guaranteed to work you.

No comments: