I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

P90X Phase One - Day Nine


I just finished my second Plyometrics workout. It was a good one today. I managed to keep up to the video, i.e. no extra long water breaks, just kept the DVD going. Also I managed to only modify two of the exercises.

The Rock star, where I only did the legs part of it. I am too much of a spaz to get the hand part down just yet. Which made it so I could do the whole exercise without stopping.

I also had to modify the one legged criss-cross. In stead of doing the cross pattern, I just hopped up and down in one spot. Again this made it so I could finish the entire exercise with the group.

The sweat part hasn't changed either, I am totally soaked yet again, and loving it. this is what I need. A good kick in the butt, to get into better shape.

No comments: