I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy Week Ahead

This is going to be a really busy week, with two surf ski races and a regatta in Seattle on the weekend.

First up is tonight's core workout, and the way I am feeling right now, it is going to be tough.

Tuesday's race is Deep Cove #10, I am hoping everyone is bagged from the Round Bowen race on the weekend.

Wednesday is the World Masters Games road show, where i will be one of the guest speakers. I am really looking forward to it.

Thursday's race is Big Chop #4, which as always is a good race.

Friday is a travel day down to Seattle for the weekends sprint regatta. Also I will be checking out the Sammamish Slough for an adventure race I am doing on the 29th of this month. I need to check the parking, launch area, and the course before the race. I will probably go for a easy 10 kilometer paddle, along the course to see how it is.

Saturday and Sunday will have a lot of races packed into the two days.

By the time I finially get home on Sunday night, I think I will be completely bagged.

No comments: