I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Life Getting in the Way of Training


Not much going on in regards to training. Other things (Life) have been pulling me away from doing my workouts.

Managed to go out last night and do about an hour and fifteen minutes of ice skating. Good for the legs and cardio.

The up coming weather looks great for getting out in the boat, except for the temperatures. Most likely the lake will freeze and our club practice will be canceled.

At least there is the ocean. Surf ski here I come.

No comments: