I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sunshine and Good Swim

This morning was sunny and getting warm already at 5 am. The weather is suppose to stay nice all weekend. I keep my fingers crossed. The swim was a constant 30 minutes switching from breast stroke to front crawl. On the front crawl leg I was trying to concentrate on my air exchanges, but with not much success. Still taking in too much water.

This is something I really need to work on until I get it right. Then I sent about 20 minutes stretching and chatting to my brother in the hot tub. I great way to start my Friday.

No comments: