I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to Boot Camp

It has been three weeks now of Boot Camp, and I am starting to loosen up. After missing more than a month while I was in Australia, things were just not up to speed.

This is the base phase for building up for next years race season, both on the water and off.

I think I am going to be a little more focused on running, than paddling this season. At least that is how I feel right now. We will see once we hit March, who knows.

I am going to go to Canmas this year in Regina, so that is something to train for.

No comments: