I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Burnaby Lake Still Frozen

Here are some pictures my coach sent me yesterday of Burnaby Lake.

I have a good idea that there won't be a K1 practise this Saturday.



This is a shot of the ramp down from the club house to the dock.

1 comment:

Tigerkyra said...

Here I am in my blog complaining about the heat over here in Australia (40 deg celcius), whilst your training lake is frozen. I've never had to worry about that. But wow, even when it's not frozen it must still be sooooo cold and great motivation to have perfect balance in your K1!