I am a late forties kayak racer. My goal is to compete at the World Masters Games in Turin, Italy in 2013. I will be racing in ICF sprint kayaks. This blog will be my training diary for the next 4 yrs. I use a variety of running, weights, and cross training to hopefully become a better kayaker.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sun Run Training – Week #1 Workout #2

It was another cold and foggy morning. I was not looking forward to this mornings jog. I started off as usual with a 5 min walk, just to get warmed up. Then it was jogging non-stop just to stay warm. My glasses even had ice on them by the time I was finished.

I guess it could be worse, it could be raining. The weather forecast for this weekend is snow. We just got finished with three weeks of snow and now it is going to return. I might have to switch to indoor track running, while the snow melts.

No comments: